I partner with creatives, business owners, new or established brands and even couples getting married, and transform their event ideas into a branded event stationery set for the occasion!
I believe each event, whether it’s a wedding or a workshop, a shop launch or press event, will benefit from quality branding: cohesivity and attention to details are my principles, this is why I like to partner with florists, event planners and the creatives involved to plan fonts and colours so that they’re consistent in every detail of the event. I create event stationery kits that will make your events memorable and you’ll be proud to have around on your special day!
I work at: wedding invitations designs, event stationery for workshops, shop launches, press events, courses and classes, always taking care to coordinate all the details for a cohesive, personal or professional look.
This Package Includes
“Giada was wonderful to work with! She answered all of my questions and kept me posted every step of the way during my project design process.”
- An in-depth questionnaire to help me understand the direction that’s ideal to take for your particular event’s branding.
- An inspiration board for the project involving a color palette and fonts selection that are consistent with the details provided. (1 revision)
- The design of a brand board, that will include: the color palette, the event’s fonts, illustrated elements (hand-drawn or hand-painted digital illustrations, icon set, custom lettering), patterns/textures (or both), suggestions on materials to style your event stationery with.
- Design of four (4) stationery items: Invitations (event or wedding invitations designs), RSVP, Menu/Wedding List/Event Program, one extra of your choice*. If more then four (4) items are needed, the price will vary. (2 revisions per item)
- You’ll be left with a set of ready-for-printing design files you can send over to your typographer immediately!
*Extra items can be:
Separated Reception Card to pair to the wedding invitations designs
Table seating chart
Place and table cards
Postcard or any event stationery item in A5/A6
Table seating chart
Event brochure (based on number of pages, price may vary)
Workshop sheets/project book (based on number of pages, price may vary)
If you have a different idea and want to hear if it’s included, always feel free to ask.
How it works
- Make sure you get in touch about your brief and idea first. I’ll get back very quickly with a few ideas on how we can work together. I want you and me to be the perfect client-designer match!
- Let me know about your deadline if you have one, the day of the event, and your printer/typographer’s time frames if you happen to know them. As a general rule, try to get in touch a minimum of 2 months before the event day or the day you plan to send over your wedding invitations. I’ll let you know when I’ll be able to get started working on your project: I have a separated queue for this service in order to be able to have spots based on the client’s deadlines.
- I ask for a 25% deposit to secure your spot. You can leave your deposit via the “Buy Now” button on this same page. Completing of payment, payment methods and payment by instalments can be agreed.
- I create the designs but I do not offer printing services. Whether possible I can suggest and offer exclusive discounts for my favourite online printing services, or commission the printing to a local typographer (printing and shipping should be paid by the client).
- The process usually takes 3-4 working weeks for four (4) event stationery items. More items will require more time based on the complexity of the design.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch about your idea!