Whether you’re a new or established blogger, I’m sure you’ve easily realized how important giving the right first impression can be with blogging. I help bloggers of any type, who can’t find what they’re looking for in a premade design, at providing their blogs with that distinctive touch of personality readers will find hard to forget!
My bloggers are passionate, spontaneous, excited about the opportunities, interested, positive and inspirational. But most of all they’re looking for a blog graphic design that can reflect their personality and make their awesome content shine.
This package includes
“I really have to say I loved working with Miel Café Design. The result is just what I was expecting, the communication was always nice and professional and Giada worked very quick though still with love!”
- An in-depth questionnaire to help me understand the direction that’s ideal to take for your particular blog.
- An inspiration board for the project involving a distinctive color palette and fonts selection. (1 revision)
- The creation of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 logo design alternatives for you to pick from. (2 revisions)
- Revision of your blog site and study of a content-organizing strategy that can simplify the navigation and make readers happier.
- The creation of a fully responsive blog graphic design on Blogger or WordPress and custom layouts for up to 3 static pages. (3 revisions)
- Installation of the design and set up of all its features on your blog at the end of the process.
- Goodbye Package with all the files and images used in the process, guides especially written just for you and the access to our Client Goodbye Library.
What you can add
The following services can be purchased separately and are not included in the basic package
- Additional custom static pages layouts: the basic package includes 3 static page designs that are usually the standard amount a blog uses. Extra page layouts (including a custom landing page) can be added at the price of 50€ each.
- Custom illustrated elements: while the basic package does include a custom logo design, it won’t involved the creation of custom hand-drawn elements made just for your project.
This extra package will require an addition of 50€ and can include one or all between: custom hand-drawn or hand-paint digital illustrations, calligraphy or lettering, icon set. You’ll be left with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 vector elements to use in your logo and/or blog design.
How it works
- Make sure you get in touch about your brief and idea first. I’ll get back very quickly with a few ideas on how we can work together. I want you and me to be the perfect client-designer match!
- I take on a limited amount of projects per month, so make sure you get in touch as soon as possible and, as a general rule, at least one month before you plan to get started. When we’ll talk via email, I will let you know about the first date available for booking.
- I generally ask for the payment of the entire amount to secure your date. You can secure your spot by purchasing the service via the “Buy Now” button on this same page.
- The design process for a blog graphic design usually takes us 3-4 working weeks. This time frame can vary based on a huge amount of factors, but I like to take all the time needed while following a specific schedule I’ll send over as we start your project. If you need to launch your new blog on a specific date, we can arrange things accordingly to the deadline.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch about your idea!
I have plenty! You can check out my portfolio for examples by typology of service, or get in touch if you need more: I always have more project examples to show, as well as samples of my illustration and lettering favourite styles.
Static pages are all those pages with contents that don’t vary with time. Some examples usually are the “About” and “Contact” pages, or in a business website, all those pages that describe your products or services.
A static page layout is the visual disposition and aesthetic of a static page in a website. One layout can actually be used more than once: for example, if you wish to set up all your products/services pages the same way, the layout considered will be one even though it will be applied to more than one page.
The static page layouts included in the basic package are 3 to cover all the main necessities of a blog. Usually: an “About” page, a “Contact” page, and one extra page (this is only an example, you are free to ask any 3 layouts you’d like). But if you need more, it’s possible to add them separately to your package.
Absolutely not! I’ll firstly send over a visual preview in PDF format to decide together about the design of your blog graphic design, then I’ll code the theme/template on a sample blog, showing you the results a couple of times until you’ll be happy with the result!
Installation of a blog graphic design usually takes a maximum of one hour, but most times even less! I’ll ask for all the details I need before getting started, so that you blog will stay offline as little time as possible!